We want to provide basic health education and business skills to the affected children , their guardians and their community
We hope to:
- HIV/AIDS , drugs abuse ,water, sanitation and environmental management.
- Provide business skills on small scale entrepreneurship to widows, single parents and guardians to help start small businesses.
- Be involved in networking, community initiatives and empowerment / capacity building.
- Setting up a farming management units
- To promote Community participatory approach in child development.
- Advocate on the rights of a child.
- To host volunteers with a similar vision and mission as OCM