Our objective is the rescue, transformation, rehabilitation and repatriation of children to their original homes.
We want to understand the street children, orphans and other vulnerable children’s realities through outreaches and community participatory approach on care and support of a needy child.
We hope to:
- Help children overcome drug addiction e.g glue sniffing.
- Establish a rehabilitation center/orphanage.
- Conduct home visit to traumatized children and their guardians.
- Offer food, shelter, clothing and security to orphans and destitute children.
- Bring children and their families together and encourage reconciliation.
- Assist orphans and disadvantaged children on property ownership.